If you want to have a complete manual on how to turn your book into an Amazon’s bestseller, but you do not have the time or the patience on reading pages and pages of instructions, and you really don’t want to sit down and do EVERYTHING that you COULD be doing as an aspiring bestseller, then this book is for you. Short, easy read, to the point, and with great recourses on how to outsource or delegate cheaply all the bits and pieces of a launch that they could totally overwhelm you otherwise.
Marc Reklau is a Coach, Speaker and author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller “30 Days— Change your habits, change your life”, which since April 2015 has been downloaded over 135,000 times on Amazon and has been translated into Japanese, Spanish, German and Korean. He wrote the book after being fired from his job and literally went from jobless to Bestseller (which is actually the title of his second book).
Marc Reklau’s Interview
Mark is a very approachable humble person, and I am honored that he recently accepted to give me an interview, on how to turn your book into an Amazon bestseller! Click here to watch the interview!
From Jobless to Amazon Bestseller shows you the simple, step-by-step system that author Marc Reklau used to write, self publish, market and promote his book to over 50,000 downloads on Kindle.
You’ll learn how he literally went from jobless to Amazon Bestseller, made 12K in 12 weeks, and how you can do the same and take your book to #1 bestseller status on Amazon.
- Are you struggling to start your book? Or to finish your manuscript?
- Have you been wanting to write a book for a long time, but you just can’t find the time?
- Do you have a book inside you or a message to share with the world?
- Or maybe you even have the finished manuscript, but agents are ignoring you and publishers are rejecting you – except for the shady ones that want money from you to represent or publish you?
If your answer to any of these questions is “Yes”, then this book is for you!
In this how-to guide you will learn:
- What the the 4 common mistakes authors make are and how to overcome them.
- Why you should choose Self-publishing.
- Why you should choose Amazon.
- How to write you book fast without ever suffering from “writer’s block”.
- How to find a title that sells for your book.
- How to get a cover that sells made.
- How to price your book right.
- Why it’s easier than you thought to get an Amazon bestseller.
- How to market and promote your book and get it in the top of the charts on Amazon.
- What your book can do for you in the long term (passive income, traditional publishing contracts, radio & TV appearances etc.).
And so much more!
Think of it! If you publish on Amazon, millions of people are only a click away from downloading your book on their Kindle, PC, Mac, tablets or smartphones. That’s an enormous amount of potential customers!
Click on the images below, to see this, and more books by the same author:
*Links contain affiliate codes
Here are some of my own Books: Written by Vassia Sarri…